Friday, September 13, 2013

New York City Bound

Bright and early tomorrow we're headed off to New York for our Spring 2014 buying trip! 
It's a jam-packed 6 day trip to make sure that we'll have fantastic pieces for each and every 
one of you come February 2014. Take a peek at our essentials we'll be taking with us...


1. Cle De Peau Refining Fluid Foundation: This foundation gives me a flawless, radient finish and it lasts all day, no need to re-apply. 2. Isabel Marant 'Delphia' Boot: My new go-to boot and the bronze color goes with everything in my suitcase. They're unbelievably comfortable; great for rushing off from showroom to showroom. 3. Celine Phantom Handbag: The perfect bag for traveling, I can load it up to the brim! It's a fashion-girls' briefcase for look books and line sheets. 4. Hermes Collier de Chien CDC Cuff: I love Hermes bracelets, the black and silver combo is easy to wear from day to night. I can wear something basic and stack up some bracelets to dress up any outfit. 5. Vodka Soda: After a long day of work, this is the perfect nightcap! 



1. IRO 'Regan' Jacket & HELMUT Ponte Leather Jacket: I'm a quintessential jeans and t-shirt girl, so I like to use lightweight jackets to dress up my outfits without taking away my basics. 2. Rails 'Hunter'  Top: The single layer fabric is perfect for this transitional period when I want to dress for Fall but it's still feeling like Summer out. 3. Annabel Ingall 'Isabella' Tote: When we're running from appointment to appointment you collect stacks of look books and line sheets, this tote allows me to carry everything I need! 4. Cle De Peau Concealer Stick: Our schedule is non-stop! This concealer covers all of my dark circles from long days 5. Rag & Bone Legging Jean: They're practically like wearing sweats! Super comfortable for all of our running around and will hold their shape. 





Watch for upcoming pictures from our trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment